- A complex of 5 peptides that are bio-identical, synthetic growth factors and visibly improve skin elasticity, rejuvenation and moisturization while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chicory Leaf Extract: Acts as a natural alternative to retinol and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and skin roughness.
- Mango and Banana Pulp Extracts: Improve radiance and luminosity while helping to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
+Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer
Uniquely-formulated with anti-aging superstars Retinol and Vitamin C, this 3-in-1 rich moisturizing cream firms, brightens and nourishes skin to visibly improve texture, tone, and the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Retinol: Helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles while improving skin firmness.
- L-Ascorbic acid (100% Vitamin C): Wrapped in volcanic soil from Jeju Island in South Korea, which helps to keep it stabilized without needing to be stored in a refrigerator, this unique formulation reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and helps brighten and even skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply hydrates skin, instantly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Wild Gooseberry Extract: Defends skin against free radicals that can cause premature aging. Also has a soothing effect to help protect from any potential sensitivity to Retinol or Vitamin C.
HOW TO USE
PM Only. Use once a day. Apply a thin, even layer to face and neck. Reduce the frequency of use if sensitivity occurs. While using this product, also use a daily sunscreen.
When I first started using the Liquid ExfoliKate and Kx Active Concentrates Serum my skin was not in good shape. I was under a lot of stress and maybe all of my poor eating had caught up with me in the form of acne. I had quite a few inflammations on my face. The Liquid Exfolikate helped my face to breath and feel clean. This is not a regular exfoliation cream. It feels more like a makeup remover, as the particles are very thin, and you can leave the product on.
The serum by itself made my skin so “firm” that in a way was actually really dry. Not a good combination when you have acne already. The first week didn’t go so well, but I will blame it on my own hormones. However, I continued to use the product and applied a moisturizer from another brand. That seemed to do the trick and my skin started to feel a little moister again. Finally, a week ago I incorporated the +Retinol Vitamin C Moisturizer to my nightly routine and that was a game changer!
When partnered with the moisturizer the serum really shows it’s power. The “firmness” I mentioned before is now in perfect balance with the moisturizer. The serum improves elasticity and makes my skin feels like it’s being pulled up! It almost feels like my skin is taped to the top of my head, but that is a good thing! hahaha… it’s just so you have an idea of the “lifting” power of this product. After the serum, I apply the moisturizer, and only one pump is necessary to cover my whole face. The cream is very smooth and it has a delicious orange smell. It dries up fast, but my skin feels instantly moisturized. It lasts all night, without making my face oily.
I really enjoy using all three products together! I think they can definitely help with the firmness, elasticity, and revitalization of my skin. I would recommend them if you are looking to invest in skincare. Make sure to ask for a sample at Ulta, Nordstrom or Sephora to see if it is a good match for your skin. Make sure to use Sunscreen while using products with Retinol.
SHOP THE POST
See you next time,